At Flynn, we combine data and daring to create breakthroughs for brands. And a big part of that mission is making sure that our clients’ messages are seen where the right people are looking. Today, that’s often in a search engine. As our Senior Paid Search Specialist, you’ll help ensure that we’re maximizing the effectiveness and efficiency of all our SEM efforts.
As our Senior Paid Search Manager, you will:
- Lead the execution of paid search strategies for key agency clients, in close collaboration with your media colleagues on integrated media plans that drive meaningful business results.
- Serve as the tactical subject matter expert in client meetings and directly handle client requests (tactical questions).
- Formulate the paid search campaign & measurement strategy, including building recommendations, identifying KPIs, developing/implementing tracking procedures, and forecasting results.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients’ businesses, including products/services offered, business goals, positioning, and differentiation from others in their industry to help inform paid search campaigns.
- Day-to-day campaign management, including ongoing analysis, bid/keyword adjustments, and creation/management of automated bid strategies.
- Create testing strategies in close collaboration with creative teams to improve paid search messaging and campaign landing pages (CRO), including direct experience writing ad copy.
- Analyze performance data to develop actionable program insights (what happened, why did it happen, and what do we do next).
- Tactical budget ownership, including overseeing client billing, pacing, and reconciliation.
- Provide thought leadership and share best practices with internal teams and clients to ensure that the agency delivers market-moving programs.
- Stay up to date on new digital media tools, capabilities, best practices, and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that our clients can continue to be early adopters of these technologies.
- 5-7 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, developing, presenting, and executing paid search strategies for major brands
- Hands-on experience working in various ad tech platforms, including Google Marketing Platform / Search Ads 360, Google/Bing Ads, Amazon, and Google Analytics/Tag Manager
- Experience developing and presenting strategies & results to director- and c-level client contacts
- Expertise w/ MS Office (particularly Excel & PowerPoint)
- Diversity encouraged
Sound like you? Then we’d definitely love to learn more. So go ahead, click here to apply.