You don’t have to be a PR professional to know that there’s a lot of noise out there. But if you are, you’ll be excited to learn that we’re looking to add a Public Relations Manager to help our clients’ messages (and our own) break through that racket. Building on our commitment to combining data and daring, you’ll be designing and implementing PR strategies that elevate awareness and engagement for our clients, their brands, and our agency within the media and all relevant target markets.
- Develop and nurture relationships with trade, business, and consumer media
- Coordinate with internal and external cross-functional teams to ensure timely and consistent messaging
- Write and edit press releases, by-lined articles, and other editorial pieces
- Construct corporate communication plans, calendars, and content
- Develop and coordinate community relations plans
- Lead crisis management initiatives
- Analyze effectiveness of implemented strategies
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 7 years of public relations experience, with agency experience preferred
- Familiarity with PR measurement and reporting tools
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written skills
- Positive self-starter with high initiative
Think you have what it takes? Then we’d love to learn more about you. Email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.