Want to grow your experience in a place where you’ll work hard, learn every day, and have a lot of fun along the way? We are looking for someone who’s skilled, enthusiastic, and ambitious—someone passionate about media.
You’ll get the chance to learn about the power of data and daring from a wide range of talented, experienced people throughout the agency. And you’ll never be bored. You will be working closely with other media team members, issuing RFPs, trafficking creative, tracking results, or preparing decks to share proposals, plans, or campaign results for clients.
- Assist in planning, buying, managing, optimizing, and tracking media campaigns in a wide range of tactics (video, audio, search, social, & display)
- Participate in research projects, including audience research, keyword research for paid search campaigns, vendor exploration, and more.
- Collaborate with your agency colleagues in all departments (creative, account service, media, data science, and administrative)
- Available 15-20 hours a week (or 30-35 hours a week to qualify as a co-op)
- Available for a regular schedule for a 10-week program
- Junior or Senior, currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in advertising media, marketing communications, or related field
- Proficient MS Office Suite (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Familiarity with paid search and social media tools is a plus
- Team player able to work in highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and problem-solving
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Diversity encouraged
If this sounds like you, we’d love to learn more. Click here to apply.