When Flynn combines data and daring to create breakthroughs for our clients’ brands, our media team plays a critical role in both helping create those breakthroughs, and especially in making sure they’re seen and heard by the right people. As our Media Coordinator, you’ll help achieve that goal by assisting in the execution of our clients’ media campaigns. That includes preparing schedules and tracking documents, as well as trafficking creative assets and internal agency communications.
- Assist with the execution of traditional and digital media tactics, with a heavy emphasis on ad operations and traffic.
- Support media strategy and implementation by working closely with internal teams and media vendors to gather creative requirements and specifications, and by also serving as liaison among media, creative, data science, and account management teams.
- Provide support to media strategists and other team members throughout the planning and buying process, including distribution of RFPs, order entry, and vendor follow-up.
- Help implement measurement strategy and tracking setup (such as website tagging, UTM parameters, and TFN setup and testing).
- Compare measurement dashboards (Tableau) to source data to identify and resolve discrepancies, while also working with the media team to identify performance trends.
- Help implement micro-level optimizations across tactics.
- Monitor budgets, create and update pacing reports, check invoices, resolve discrepancies, and assist with reconciliations.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-2 years agency experience, preferably in a media role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong math and analytical abilities
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude
If that sounds like you, we’d love to learn more! Please send a cover letter and your resume to email@example.com.