When Flynn combines data and daring to create breakthroughs for our clients’ brands, our media team plays a critical role in both helping create those breakthroughs, and especially in making sure they’re seen and heard by the right people. As our Media Coordinator, you’ll help achieve that goal by assisting in the execution of our clients’ media campaigns. That includes preparing schedules and tracking documents, as well as trafficking creative assets and internal agency communications.
- Assist with the execution of specific media tactics, including traditional and digital channels, with a heavy emphasis on ad operations and traffic.
- Work closely with internal teams and media vendors to gather creative requirements and specifications. Serve as liaison between media, creative (including digital and video production teams), data science, and account staff as needed for the support of media strategy and implementation.
- Provide support to the strategist and other team members throughout the planning and buying process, including distribution of RFPs, order entry and vendor follow-up.
- Help implement measurement strategy and setup of tracking (e.g. website tagging, UTM parameters, TFN setup & testing).
- Compare measurement dashboards (Tableau) to source data to identify and resolve discrepancies, while working with other team members to identify performance trends.
- Assist with pulling data from marketing platforms and generating daily, weekly, and/or monthly campaign performance reports
- Help implement micro-level optimizations across a number of tactics.
- Monitor budgets, create/update pacing reports, check invoices, resolve discrepancies, and assist with reconciliations.
- 0-2 years agency or marketing experience, preferably in a media role
- Familiarity working with the Google Marketing Platform (formerly DoubleClick), including Display & Video 360 and Google AdWords, a plus
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong math & analytical ability
- Expertise w/ MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Positive attitude
- Diversity encouraged
If that sounds like you, we’d love to learn more! Click here to apply.