At Flynn, data- and research-based insights are an essential part of creating breakthroughs for our clients—so our research team conducts a broad array of primary and secondary research using a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods. To help us in those efforts, we’re looking for an experienced, highly data-enabled analyst.
Our new Market Research Manager will spearhead research projects and gather insights that improve our clients’ products, services, customer experiences, and communications. To design and execute effective research studies, you’ll need to be able to apply a myriad of “lenses” to projects, including behavioral science, cognitive psychology, business and economics, social and cultural perspectives, and data science.
- Oversee research projects in collaboration with your Flynn colleagues, external partners, and clients
- Nurture relationships with an array of external partners to ensure we use the “best fit” research approach and skillset for each project
- Apply your knowledge and expertise to develop unique Flynn research services
- For some projects, perform hands-on research, including survey development and analysis, qualitative coding, and industry desk research
- Create reports and presentations using the results of internal and external research to connect study findings with clients’ business needs
- Manage and contribute to research-based RFPs
- Bachelor of Science in Social Sciences (Anthropology, Communications, Economics, Psychology, or Sociology), with a minor or concentration in Marketing, Business, or Project Management a plus
- Solid understanding of social science research fundamentals
- At least 5 years of experience in market research
- Proven track record of developing customer insights in a complex, multichannel, global business
- Strong project management skills
Sound like you? Then we’d love to learn more! Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.