Want to launch your career in a place where you’ll work hard, learn every day, and have a lot of fun along the way? If you have that rare combination of creative talent and technical skill, we’d love to talk to you about becoming our next Junior Art Director. We’re not too hung up on how much experience you have (or don’t have). But we are looking for someone who’s skilled, enthusiastic, and ambitious—someone who can produce breakthrough work that’s bold, strategic, and persuasive in all media.
You’ll get the chance to learn about the power of data and daring from a wide range of talented, experienced people throughout the agency. And you’ll never be bored. You may be creating graphics for a national TV spot, designing display banners, and creating a gif for social media all in the same day—sometimes the same afternoon.
- Excel in designing and strategically guiding digital, print, and video projects from conception to completion
- Collaborate with your agency colleagues in all departments (creative, account service, media, data science, and administrative)
- 4-year degree in New Media Design, Graphic Design, or related field
- Proficient in the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, InDesign)
- Familiarity with front-end development (HTML, CSS, WordPress)
- Team player able to work in highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and problem solving
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Sound like you? Then we’d love to learn more. Email your cover letter (ideally with some links to a few recent projects) and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.