We combine data and daring to deliver breakthroughs for brands. If you have what it takes, a Flynn internship or co-op experience could be just the breakthrough you need to build your brand and kick off your career.
And what does it take? A passion for marketing and advertising we can see as soon as you walk through the door. Showing up every day ready to work and learn. An ability to stay organized and keep your cool in a fast-paced and, we’re not gonna lie, sometimes stressful environment.
What do you get beyond a sweet addition to your resume? The opportunity to learn while you work on real client assignments alongside Flynn experts. The chance to take responsibility and show you’re someone who can be counted on. You’ll support other agency teams and collaborate on group projects with your fellow interns and co-op students. It’s two and a half months of real-life agency experience that will help you decide if this is the life for you.
- Available 15-20 hours a week, or 30-35 hours a week to qualify as a co-op
- Available for a regular schedule for a 10-week program
- Need to be a college junior or senior, currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Account Management
- Media Services
- Video Production
- Data Science and/or Market Research
- Digital/Web Development
All sound good? Then tell us why Flynn is right for you. Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org