Love creating breakthroughs for clients—and been doing it for at least a decade? Understand the power of combining data and daring creative? Dig sharing what you’ve learned and helping the members of your team grow? Then you could be our next Director of Client Services.
Working with creative team leaders in a highly collaborative environment, you’ll develop strategies that lead to breakthrough ideas and strong results. You’ll lead the effort to achieve our goals for organic growth by deepening existing client relationships and by providing them with strategic direction. You’ll also be front and center in seeking out and developing new opportunities. And, just as important, you’ll be responsible for fostering those skills among our client services team through skills training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Lead our account service team in all aspects of interaction with clients
- Provide strategic insights and leadership on accounts as needed
- Guide forecasting and budgeting to ensure accuracy
- Monitor workflows to ensure efficiency and quality
- Implement best practices to enhance cross-functional collaboration, efficiency, and QC
- Inspire and mentor account service team members toward continual growth and success
- Identify your teams’ areas and opportunities for skills development and define paths to achieve them
- Stay current on marketing and advertising industry trends
- Ensure that knowledge of our clients’ industries and competitors is maintained
- Designate responsibilities among team members
- 10-15 years of agency experience with a minimum 5 years previous account staff supervision experience
- Proven success in identifying and seizing growth opportunities
- Ability to develop, write, and present integrated marketing strategies and plans
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Think your skillset and personality match up with what we’re looking for? Then we’d love to learn more about you. Email your cover letter (plus some notes and links to a few recent projects) and resume to email@example.com.