Data and daring are at the heart of everything we do at Flynn. They’re also critical components of digital engagement, a vital part of marketing effectiveness. Today’s digital marketing experiences are inextricably intertwined with data, which both informs their development and tracks their effectiveness.
To strengthen and extend our agency’s digital customer experience capabilities, Flynn is creating the new position of Customer Experience Manager. If you’re looking for an exciting new opportunity in CX, let’s talk.
- Strategy: Contribute to strategy for meeting our clients’ customer experience needs. Ground those strategies in consumer research, performance data, and a comprehensive understanding of industry trends, threats, and opportunities. Develop, write, visualize, and present those strategies to clients and prospects.
- Data and Analytics: Enable ongoing strategy updates and program optimization/innovation by working with the agency’s Marketing Data Manager and Marketing Insights Manager in the collection, integration, transformation, and visualization of program data.
- Thought Leadership/Competitive Analysis: Stay up to date on new digital experience and martech tools, capabilities, and best practices.
- Collaboration: Collaborate on a continuous basis with media, creative, and account service.
- New Business: Support new business efforts by providing strategic and tactical recommendations for digital experience, development, and performance measurement. Identify opportunities to pitch new business using digital strategy and implementation as the relationship leader.
- Healthcare industry experience/passion for healthcare
- Agency experience
- Direct-to-consumer experience
- Experience with tools used to gather insights and orchestrate great customer experiences (e.g., survey/insights tools, marketing automation platforms, customer data platforms, reporting tools, Tableau, SQL, R, Python, etc.
- 5-7 years experience in Customer Experience/Marketing Analytics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of complex projects, from ideation through implementation and beyond
- Ability to interface directly with senior level clients and agency staff
- Experience identifying resources and managing program budgets
- Diversity encouraged
Sound like you? Then we’d definitely love to learn more. So go ahead, click here to apply.