Want to join our quest to combine data and daring to make audiences take action? As a creative intern/co-op, you’ll grow your experience in a fast-paced, nurturing environment where you’ll flex your skills, learn new ones, create great work, and enjoy doing it. We’re looking for someone with great chops who’s also enthusiastic and ambitious—someone who can produce exceptional work that’s bold, strategic, and persuasive in all media.
You’ll get the chance to learn about the power of data and daring from a wide range of talented, experienced professionals throughout the agency. And you’ll never be bored. You may be creating graphics for a national TV spot, designing display banners, and creating a GIF for social media all in the same day—sometimes in the same afternoon.
- Assist in designing and strategically guiding digital, print, and video projects from conception through completion
- Collaborate with your agency colleagues in all departments (creative, account service, media, data science, and administrative)
- Available 15-20 hours per week, or 30-35 hours per week (to qualify as a co-op)
- Available for a regular schedule during our 10-week program
- You must be a Junior or Senior, currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in new media design, graphic design, or a related field
- Proficient in Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, etc.)
- Familiarity with front-end web development (HTML, CSS, WordPress)
- Team player, able to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Demonstrate initiative, attention to detail, and problem-solving
- Clear written and verbal communication
- Diversity encouraged
If this sounds like you, we’d love to learn more. Click here to apply.