As we continue to combine data and daring to move the needle for brands, Flynn is looking to add an Associate Director of Digital Media to help make that happen and ensure that our digital campaigns are seen by the right eyes at the right time. If you’re a highly strategic, forward thinker who relishes facetime with clients and is looking to help lead a team of digital media pros, that could be you.
As our Associate Director of Digital Media, you will:
- Serve as a key contact and subject-matter expert on client programs. Tasks include presenting plans and reviewing/presenting results to director- and c-level client contacts. Travel as needed.
- Develop deep knowledge of clients’ businesses, including products/services offered, business goals, positioning, and differentiation from others in their industry.
- Direct management of a team of analysts, specialists, and/or coordinators. Provide mentoring and coaching to build skillsets and drive agency growth.
- Develop and oversee the execution of a client’s overall media strategy including audience targeting and media mix planning, and campaign optimization.
- Establish guidelines and goals for the media buy, provide guidance on negotiation, and determine overall strategy and plan.
- Source and manage vendors to ensure Flynn is working with the most effective and efficient partners to meet agency and client expectations, quality standards, and deadlines
- Oversee the execution of the media RFPs. Drive negotiation and vendor selection. Review and sign off on all orders and contracts.
- Formulate the measurement strategy, including recommending KPIs, developing tracking procedures, and forecasting results.
- Lead actionable testing strategies in close collaboration with creative teams to improve digital creative, messaging, and landing pages (CRO).
- Analyze performance data to develop actionable program insights (what happened, why did it happen, and what do we do next), including leading client performance forecasting exercises.
- Oversee and recommend macro-level optimizations (media mix).
- Overall budget ownership, including overseeing client billing, pacing, and reconciliation.
- Take an active role in new business activities by providing the strategy/tactical recommendations and participating in new business pitches. Identify opportunities to pitch new business using Digital strategy and implementation as ways to open the door.
- Provide thought leadership on digital marketing and media strategies to internal teams and clients to ensure that the agency delivers market-moving programs. Stay up to date on new digital media tools, capabilities, best practices, and how other organizations and companies are using them, so that our clients can continue to be early adopters of these technologies.
- 8-10 years’ experience in a digital marketing role, developing, presenting, and executing integrated digital strategies for major brands
- Demonstrated experience implementing digital campaigns, with a heavy emphasis on biddable media (programmatic display, social, paid search)
- Hands-on experience working in various ad tech platforms, including Google Marketing Platform (Campaign Manager, Search Ads 360, Display & Video 360), Google/Bing Ads, Google Analytics/Tag Manager, & Facebook
- Expertise w/ MS Office (particularly Excel)
- Diversity encouraged
Sound like you? Then we’d definitely love to learn more. So go ahead, click here to apply.