Love being a leader? Is taking on big responsibilities your thing? Then we have the job for you. We’re looking for an additional Account Director to join the Flynn client services team. You’ll be responsible for the leadership, growth, and financial performance of one or more agency accounts, as well as the oversight of all cross-departmental client-related activities. That includes helping combine our data-based strategy and daring thinking to efficiently create and deliver integrated marketing programs that grow our clients’ businesses.
Of course, this business is about much more than marketing strategies, tactical executions, and performance metrics. You’ll also be building and solidifying long-term client relationships. And you’ll mentor less-experienced members of the account team to help further their professional development.
- Lead clients and internal teams in development of plans, strategy, and results analysis
- Develop in-depth expertise in clients’ business and markets
- Proactively provide recommendations to clients that improve ongoing programs and move their businesses forward
- Build rapport and credibility with client based on trust and expert counsel
- Spearhead and deliver proposals and presentations
- Initiate and support opportunities to grow existing and potential business
- Ensure account, media, and creative teams have timely and accurate market data, marketing direction, budget limits, job specifications, and due dates
- Provide coaching to help account team members grow their skills and competencies
- Drive integration across marketing disciplines to maximize budgets and reach and achieve high ROI
- Forecast account revenues and agency resource usage
- Review materials before client presentations and final production
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 10 years of agency experience required
- Strategy, business development, planning, and management experience required
- Direct to Consumer (D2C) experience preferred – bonus points if within the insurance, healthcare or sports verticals
- Motivated self-starter with outstanding initiative
- Detail-oriented with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Diversity encouraged
If this sounds like you, we’d love to learn more. Click here to apply!